Selling your home in Town Center?
If you are selling your home in Columbia Town Center, you will need to provide your buyer with a resale packet. This packet includes all the governing documents of both the Town Center Community Association and the Columbia Association.
We encourage sellers to get the documents asap after signing a contract. The buyer has a 5-day rescission period after receiving the HOA documents so the seller usually wants the documents sent quickly.
There are two options for obtaining a resale packet.
- Download all the documents below free of charge.
- Purchase a hard copy online for $25 and it will be mailed to you.
*These documents are for the Village of Town Center only.
Any questions, please email Covenant Advisor, at [email protected]. We do NOT accept CASH at Historic Oakland for payment of Town Center Resale Packets.
Download and save all the following documents to bring to settlement.
- TCCA Welcome Letter
- Town Center Community Association FY2022 BUDGET BA
- TCCA Request for Letter of Compliance Form
- TCCA Application for Exterior Alteration
- TCCA Application for In-Home Business
- TCCA Articles of Incorporation
- TCCA Residential Covenants
- TCCA By-Laws
- TCCA Liber 463, Exhibit A
- TCCA Architectural Guidelines