If you plan to make an alteration to your home’s exterior, be sure to complete and submit Village of Town Center Exterior Alteration Application before you begin. To ensure that your application is reviewed as quickly as possible, please observe the following guidelines:
- Provide as much detail as possible about your project.
- Get signatures from 2 affected neighbors.
- Submit a site plan showing the location/configuration of the project.
- Submit a scale drawing of the project.
- Include color samples (color description is not sufficient).
- Include drawings or photos of materials to be used.
- Sign and date the application; supply contact information, including email address.
- If you live in a condo, your condominium association must first approve and sign off on your application.
- To avoid delays in the approval process, attend the meeting at which your application will be reviewed, so that you can answer any questions that the Architectural Committee may have.
- Condominium Association Boards must submit exterior alteration applications for changes to the common areas of the condominium association.
An incomplete application cannot be accepted and will be returned to the homeowner. If you have any questions about the application process or your particular project, please contact Covenant Advisor Patricia Loeber at 410-730-4744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of homeowners’ associations may be interested in the Updated Summary of the Rights of Homeowners Who Live in Condominiums and Homeowner Associations, prepared by the Maryland Homeowners’ Association, Inc.