Town Center Village Board Meeting Schedule:
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Exterior alteration applications are due in the village office on the Wednesday preceding the Board meeting date. Board meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. at Historic Oakland.
Village Board Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Approval of Agenda
Approval of August 8, 2018, Minutes
Speaker: Jeremy Scharfenberg, CA Energy Manager, Lighting
Project for Kennedy Gardens
Architectural Committee: (Please Visit Sites Before the Meeting)
- 10205 Rutland Round Road – (Governor’s Grant) Remove large silver maple from front yard. Replace with crepe myrtle.
- 9804 Claiborne Circle – (Creighton’s Run) Expand the existing deck on the back side of the home and add a timber frame porch roof.
- Rutland Round Road, Pembroke Green Place, Chestnut Park Lane, Brighton Ridge Way – (Governor’s Grant) Tree removal throughout the community. Replace with crepe myrtles.
- 5612 Vantage Point Road – (Water’s Edge) Installation of a single wrought iron hand rail.
- 5600-5691 Vantage Point Road – (Water’s Edge) Removal of 8 trees throughout the community.
- 5410 Leaf Treader Way – (Kittamaqundi Church) Tree removal and replacement (note trees have been removed).
- 5410 Leaf Treader Way – (Kittamaqundi Church) Install compost bin.
Order of Business
- CB70 – 2018, To Provide a Zoning Counsel for Planning Board Hearings Relating to Downtown Columbia
- SDP-18-005, alternative timing for CEPPA 17…
- FY19 Q1 Financial Report, discussion and vote
- Donation Program Budget and Recipients
- Chairperson’s Report
- Columbia Council Report
- Traffic & Safety Committee Report
- Manager’s Report
- Board Member Comments
Adjournment of Meeting
Next Meeting: October 10, 2018